A revolution in missions giving and support in the local church.

A recent poll of ALJC pastors revealed that, on average, only 25% of church members consistently give to World Missions. Imagine if we were able to engage the other 75% — we’d be able to substantially increase support, and fully fund every missionary’s budget. New funds coming not from the church, but directly from members. That’s the vision of the new Missions Commitment Service.

2024 Downloadable Resources

2024 MCS Letter to Pastors

2024 MCS Checklist

2024 MCS Postcard

2024 Sample Sermons

2024 MCS Promo Video for Sunday 2/18

(no video this year for 2/11)

2024 MCS Promo Video for Sunday 2/25

2024 Social Media Tiles